Medical Marijuana Card
Doctors Reading PA
Schedule an appointment with the licensed medical marijuana doctors in PA and get approved today!
Reading Marijuana Doctors Evaluations
But drop these manual hassles. Green pot MD has simplified and streamlined the entire process.
Get connected with the licensed marijuana doctors Reading virtually with us and the medical marijuana card quickly, safely, and conveniently from your home’s comfort.
At Green Pot MD, we pride ourselves in assisting the patients in need of medical marijuana treatment through the online process of qualifying and authorizing the appropriate authorizations for the MMP.
When you get connected to one of the state’s licensed physicians to examine the qualification for accessing the treatment, the doctor may talk about the following.
- Review the medical history of the patient and performs some relevant physical examinations
- Review any of the previous medical records or the diagnostic tests provided.
- Help you understand how medical cannabis can treat your debilitating condition.
- May also discuss the advantages, disadvantages, potential adverse effects, alternatives, and expected response to the treatment.
Convenient Telemedicine Options
When you choose us, you will get the telemedicine’s convenience with the security of a HIPAA compliant process and onboard certified physicians with us.
Perks of having a Medicinal Marijuana Card in Reading, PA
Lower age requirements
Higher marijuana quantity access
Save on taxes
Qualifying conditions for medical marijuana treatment access in Reading, PA
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Damage to spinal cords nervous tissue
- Huntington Disease
- HIV/ AIDS
- Inflammatory bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Intractable Seizures
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Chronic Pain
Documents required before applying for a Medical Marijuana Card
- Patient ID Number
- Identity proof
- State Residential Proof
- A written recommendation obtained from a licensed medical doctor
Becoming a patient in Reading Pennsylvania
You must register with the state first and receive a patient ID number to get an Reading Medical Marijuana Card. After receiving the patient ID, a patient must follow the below mentioned procedure.
How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in PA?
Register on the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program Website
Firstly, you need to start with your registration process, which will provide you with a patient number. This patient number is essential before applying for a Medical Card and making an appointment with Greenpot MD in Pennsylvania.
Apply online to schedule an appointment with a Medical Doctor
Apply online with Greenpot MD and get connected to a licensed medical doctor for the evaluation process.
Once evaluated and approved by the medical doctor, you need to log on to the state website to pay the registration fees of $50 to the state. However, patients participating in PACE/PACENET, Medicaid, SNAP, WIC, or CHIP may be eligible for the fee reduction of $25.
Receive your PA Medical Marijuanas Card at your doorstep
Once you are all done with the whole process, it may take up to 30 days for some patients to receive the card, based on the program’s time estimate. Conversely, it usually takes 2-5 days to receive a card on a registered email id.
How did it all start in Pennsylvania?
Since the passage of the medical cannabis Act in 2016 in Pennsylvania, cannabis has been legalized for medical use. Under this program, a patient with a qualifying condition can apply for the card. The approvals will be based on the doctor’s evaluation and approvals.
However, the patients cannot grow their own medicine even if they have registered under the MMP.
The Gov. Wolf shared his opinion on the recreational use of cannabis, collaborating in 2019 with the East Coast Governors Ted Lamont and Andrew Cuomo at a Pot Summit that proposed decriminalizing recreational cannabis use in the East Coast States.
Meanwhile, as per the local CBS station, Lt. Gov. John Fetterman feels the same way. Lt. Gov. Fetterman said in 2020 that “It has been a year since the Giv Wolf and I urged the legislature to act on the immediate legalization and state discussion about it.
Until the state permits recreational cannabis use, it continues to offer the approved citizens who suffer from a debilitating condition much needed relief with the medical marijuana use.
Becoming a caregiver in Reading, Pennsylvania
- They must be at least 18 years old
- Must have valid residential proof of the state
- Must not have a criminal record that excludes them from assisting the patient
Essential to note!
A caregiver cannot be approved if they have been convicted of a criminal offense concerning the possession or sale of drugs, controlled substances within the last five years.
Application method for becoming a caregiver in Reading PA
- Register for MMP through the state registry of caregivers and patients
- Provide a valid state-issued ID card or driver permit in Pennsylvania
- Must complete a background verification for criminal history
- Must complete the registration by paying $50 for the caregiver’s ID card for medical marijuana
Essential to note!
An approved caregiver can assist up to 5 state-registered marijuana patients.
The Pennsylvania Department of Health indicates that up to two caregivers can be assigned for a patient.
Medical Marijuana Laws, Reading, Pennsylvania
- The state prohibits any smokable marijuana while only allowing the specific form, including Capsules, Pills, Gels, Oils, Ointments, Tinctures, Creams, and liquids.
- The only way marijuana flowers are allowed is if it comes in a vaporable form.
- Both the caregivers and marijuana patients can possess up to a 30 day supply of medical marijuana.
With a medical marijuana card obtained from Green pot MD, what will you get?
- Medical Cannabis Recommendations
- Digital copy of medical marijuana card
- 24/7 Customer service
- New patients and renewals welcome
- Cannabis consultations from state-licensed doctors
Why choose us
Enhanced access to all the legal services required for acquiring a medical marijuana card.
Easy online process
100% secure and private
Online services provided by us are kept secure and confidential as per HIPAA guidelines.
With us, get the assurance of guaranteed and legal services.
Frequently Asked Question
Who can benefit from Medical Marijuana Programs?
How do I know that I am eligible for the Medical Marijuana Program?
What information is required to register as a marijuana patient with the state?
I am ready to access the treatment and get a card; how can I start with it?
Can I register online with the state of Pennsylvania before seeing a doctor?
How long do the doctor's consultations take?
Once I get my medical marijuana card, what form of marijuana medicine can I purchase from Pennsylvania dispensaries?
- Dry flower
Do I have to pay extra while obtaining the medical marijuana card Reading?
Nope. There are no hidden charges. The charge of obtaining a medical card from 420 evaluations Reading is $149, and an additional fee of $50 for an annual registration with Pennsylvania is charged. However, there are no additional charges included.
Can I have a medical cannabis card appointment online?
What are the requirements to get a medical cannabis card Reading, PA?
- The patient must be a resident of the state
- The patient must be of legal age that is 18 years or older
- A minor patient must have a designated caregiver
- You must have one of the debilitating qualifying conditions.
Where can I buy medical marijuana products?
How long does it take to get your medical card in the mail PA?
What is the procedure for the PA medical marijuanas card renewal?
To renew your medical marijuana card, you must follow the same procedure that you followed during the applying process for the first time. The entire process is exactly the same as the new one.
– Benedict Dominguez
– Tucker Gordon
– Silvestr Samoverov
In Need of a Medical Marijuana Card?
Connect with us
- Monday, 9am–10pm
- Tuesday, 9am–10pm
- Wednesday, 9am–10pm
- Thursday, 9am–10pm
- Friday, 9am–10pm
- Saturday, 9am–10pm
- Sunday, 9am–10pm