Medical Marijuana Card
Doctors Pittsburgh PA
Get evaluated by the licensed marijuana doctors in PA and receive your card @ your doorstep at just $149.
What is a Medical Marijuana Card?
Perks of having a Medicinal Marijuana Card in Pittsburgh, PA
Lower age requirements
Higher marijuana quantity access
Save on taxes
Qualifying conditions for medical marijuana treatment access in Pittsburgh
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Damage to spinal cords nervous tissue
- Huntington Disease
- HIV/ AIDS
- Inflammatory bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Intractable Seizures
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Chronic Pain
Documents required before applying for a Medical Marijuana Card
- Patient ID Number
- Identity proof
- State Residential Proof
- A written recommendation obtained from a licensed medical doctor
Essential to note!
- Along with a qualifying medical condition, a patient must show the Pennsylvania resident proof with any state ID card, including a Driver’s License or any.
- The state prohibits any smokable cannabis. It only allows the specific forms of cannabis, including oils, gels, capsules, pills, ointments, liquid, creams, and tinctures.
How to get a Medical Marijuana Card Pittsburgh, PA?
Register on the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program Website
Firstly, you need to start with your registration process, which will provide you with a patient number. This patient number is essential before applying for a Medical Card and making an appointment with Greenpot MD in Pennsylvania.
Apply online to schedule an appointment with a Medical Doctor
Apply online with Greenpot MD and get connected to a licensed medical doctor for the evaluation process.
Once evaluated and approved by the medical doctor, you need to log on to the state website to pay the registration fees of $50 to the state. However, patients participating in PACE/PACENET, Medicaid, SNAP, WIC, or CHIP may be eligible for the fee reduction of $25.
Receive your PA Medical Marijuanas Card at your doorstep
Once you are all done with the whole process, it may take up to 30 days for some patients to receive the card, based on the program’s time estimate. Conversely, it usually takes 2-5 days to receive a card on a registered email id.
Medical Marijuana Laws in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 30 day supply to be determined based on the recommendation.
- Smoking cannabis is strictly prohibited.
- Only cannabis-infused pills, topical ointments, oils, liquids, and tinctures are allowed.
- Dispensaries can sell up to a 30 day
- Pennsylvania does not have any Reciprocity with the other state patients.
Caregivers who are 21 years or more can also apply for the program but must pass a background check and submit the essential documents to get approved for the program.
Medical Marijuana Cultivation and possessions Law in Riverbank
- A qualified patient may acquire not more than eight ounces of dried marijuana.
- Cultivate not more than six mature or 12 immature medical marijuana plants.
- Suppose the recommended quantity of medical marijuana does not meet the patient’s needs. In such a case, the patient can possess a certain amount of medical marijuana consistent with the patient’s requirement.
Medical Marijuana Caregivers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- After completing the Medical Marijuana Registry application, a minor patient or disabled can designate up to two caregivers to obtain medical cannabis.
- Patients under the age of 18 are required to designate a caregiver. A caregiver can be a parent, spouse, or even a friend.
- However, caregivers also have to register for the Medical Marijuana program.
- A complete background check will be done for each caregiver.
Essential to note!
- A patient can designate up to 2 caregivers.
- A caregiver can oversee up to 5 marijuana patients.
Home cultivation of Cannabis in Pennsylvania
Unfortunately, the state doesn’t allow home-growing of cannabis.
What will you get with a medical marijuana card obtained from Green pot MD?
- Medical Cannabis Recommendations
- Digital copy of medical marijuana card
- 24/7 Customer service
- New patients and renewals welcome
- Cannabis consultations from state-licensed doctors
Becoming a Medical Marijuana Patient in Pennsylvania
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be a Pennsylvania resident
- Must have a valid state-licensed ID card
- Must pass a complete criminal background check
- Must register and obtain an ID card to pick the medical cannabis from the Pennsylvania dispensary.
Becoming a caregiver in Pennsylvania
A caregiver in Pennsylvania must meet several criteria, including the state residentiality. Along with it, the caregiver must be a resident of the state and prove the residentiality with a valid state-issued ID Card.
PDH approved caregivers can purchase cannabis at a licensed dispensary and possess and administer the medical cannabis to patients after buying.
The application method for a caregivers application includes:
- Register for the MMP through the Patients and caregivers registry.
- Provide a Pennsylvania ID card with a present address to demonstrate state residency.
- Complete a background check for the criminal history.
- Complete the registration process by paying $50.
How did it all start in Pennsylvania?
Since the medical marijuana laws passed by Governor Tom Wolf in 2016 and a comprehensive setup of the Medical Marijuana Program was established, the state registered the patients.
Since the passage of the medical cannabis Act in 2016 in Pennsylvania, cannabis has been legalized for medical use. Under this program, a patient with a qualifying condition can apply for the card. The approvals will be based on the doctor’s evaluation and approvals.
However, the patients cannot grow their own medicine even if they have registered under the MMP.
Medical Marijuanas Doctor Pittsburgh, PA
Pennsylvania has decriminalized medical marijuana use for patients with debilitating health conditions and qualifies for the State medical marijuana program.
This indicates that the patients who qualify for the health condition in Pittsburgh can access the best marijuana treatments under the recommendation from a state-licensed medical doctor.
The patients seeking medical marijuana access need to meet the Pittsburgh criteria to qualify for the program. As per the law, the state requires a doctor’s certification as not all healthcare providers are eligible to recommend medical cannabis treatment.
Why choose us
Enhanced access to all the legal services required for acquiring a medical marijuana card.
Easy online process
100% secure and private
Online services provided by us are kept secure and confidential as per HIPAA guidelines.
With us, get the assurance of guaranteed and legal services.
Frequently Asked Question
How long do the doctor's consultations take?
I am ready to access the treatment and get a card; how can I start with it?
Does chronic pain qualify for medical marijuana Pittsburgh treatment?
Once I get my medical marijuana card, what form of marijuana medicine can I purchase from Pennsylvania dispensaries?
- Dry flower
Where can I buy medical marijuana products?
Do I have to pay extra while obtaining the medical marijuana card in Pittsburgh?
Will my information be kept confidential if I apply through Greenpot MD?
Can I have a medical marijuana card appointment online?
Can minors access medical marijuana treatment in Pennsylvania?
What are the requirements to get a medical marijuana card in Pittsburgh, PA?
- The patient must be a resident of the state
- The patient must be of legal age that is 18 years or older
- A minor patient must have a designated caregiver
- You must have one of the debilitating qualifying conditions.
Can I cultivate Medical Cannabis at home?
My PA medical marijuanas card is expired! How can I get my card renewed?
PA medical marijuanas card renewal is similar to obtaining a medical marijuana card. Renew the card the same way you get a medical marijuana card.
– Benedict Dominguez
– Tucker Gordon
– Silvestr Samoverov
In Need of a Medical Marijuana Card?
Connect with us
- Monday, 9am–10pm
- Tuesday, 9am–10pm
- Wednesday, 9am–10pm
- Thursday, 9am–10pm
- Friday, 9am–10pm
- Saturday, 9am–10pm
- Sunday, 9am–10pm