Get Your Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card With GreenPot MD
Get started with the process of acquiring a medical marijuana card in just a few minutes, talk to a licensed Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Doctor and receive a medical marijuana card at your doorstep.
Health Qualifying Conditions
The state government of Oklahoma recognized the following qualifying health conditions for the statewide program, including:
How To Get A Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card?
1. Schedule an Appointment Online
Schedule an appointment to see a licensed medical healthcare professional through GreenPot MD at the most convenient time. You can schedule by clicking on the Apply Now button, and if you need assistance while scheduling an appointment, feel free to contact us at +1-888-805-0105. Do not think twice before asking. We would love to help you.
2. Discuss Your Medical Conditions With Our Doctor
One of our marijuana doctors will contact you and examine your need for a medical marijuana card. This is generally a 15 min around session where the Doctor asks a few questions about your mental health and previous medical record. Session time entirely depends on you. Until you get satisfied, our Doctor will continue to answer your questions.
3. Get Your Medical Marijuana Card in Oklahoma
If the Doctor finds you eligible for the medical marijuana card, they will write you a recommendation letter. After you receive the letter, you need to register with the OMMA (Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority). You’ll need to submit the recommendation letter given to you by the Doctor and some other details such as residency proof, photographs, etc., and pay the state application fee. Once approved and registered with the OMMA, the State will approve your Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card, which will arrive in the mail in 2 weeks.
Benefits of Medical Marijuana Card in Oklahoma
Higher Marijuana Quantity Access
Same Day Medical Marijuana Evaluations
Grow Your Own Marijuana
Save on Taxes
Lower Age Requirements
Why GreenPot MD Practitioner?
Low Prices and Risk-Free Guarantee
Experienced and Skilled Doctors
Easy Phone Call/Online Appointments
Medical Marijuana Card
Medical Cannabis ID Card
100% Money Back Guarantee
If not qualified, we offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. No Appointments Required.
What is Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card?
With the passage of SQ 788 in June 2018, Oklahoma State became the 30th one to decriminalize medical marijuana use. Oklahoma residents over 18 with a medical doctor’s recommendation can apply for a medical marijuana card.
If the patients get approved, they can buy Medical Marijuana from the state-licensed dispensaries throughout the state.
Under the Oklahoma dispensary law, OMMA is in charge of licensing. And with this, Oklahoma has become one of the fastest-growing states in promoting cannabis use for medical purposes.
- Oklahoma residential proof
- A valid identity proof
- A working email address
- A colored and clear passport size photo
A patient must qualify for a few health conditions to get a valid Medical Marijuana Card for consumption, possession, and cultivation of Medical Marijuana.
Unlike other states, Oklahoma doesn’t have a detailed list of qualifying health conditions.
Still, the MMJ doctor Oklahoma evaluates the health condition and, based on the evaluation, decides whether the patient qualifies for the Medical Marijuana treatment or not.
Here are a few examples of health conditions that are likely to get the qualifying health condition for acquiring Medical Marijuana.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Laws
In June 2018, voters endorsed a measure legalizing the medicinal use of Marijuana. Patients registered through the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) can possess various Medical Marijuana products.
OMMA is responsible for overseeing the Medical Marijuana Program in Oklahoma State. The rules, regulations, and the whole administering authority concerning Medical Marijuana are under OMMA.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Possession Laws
A Medical Marijuana patient can possess a limited amount of Medical Marijuana. If the possession limit exceeds, the patient can get into legal trouble.
- A patient can acquire up to eight ounces of medical cannabis at home.
- A patient can acquire up to three ounces of medical cannabis per person.
- A patient can acquire up to one ounce of concentrated medical cannabis.
- A patient can acquire up to seventy-two ounces of edible medical cannabis.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Public Consumption Laws
A patient must consume Medical Cannabis in a personal space only. The consumption of Medical Cannabis in a public area is strictly prohibited.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Growing Laws
Cultivating Medical Cannabis at home in Oklahoma requires following the state legislature’s guidelines.
While growing a Cannabis plant, a patient must ensure that the land you are considering for cultivation is a private area or you have permission to grow Marijuana on it.
The marijuana plants must not be visible from the outside space. A patient can cultivate up to six mature marijuana plants or up to six seeding plants.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Drive under the influence (DUI) Laws
In Oklahoma, it is illicit to drive under the influence of any detectable amount of THC. If an individual is found driving under the influence, he/she is liable to some penalties.
These penalties include:
- First time: A person found driving under the influence of Medical Cannabis may face imprisonment of 10 days to up to one year and a compensation of $1000.
- Second time: A person found under the influence of Medical Cannabis within ten years from the first time may face imprisonment of one year to up to five years with a compensation of $2500.
- Second lawbreaking conviction: A person found under the influence of Medical Cannabis may face imprisonment of one to seven years with a fine of $5000 and community service of 240 hours, and a mandatory condition of participating in the drug and alcohol evaluations programs at their own expense.
- Any subsequent conviction: A person found under the influence of Medical Cannabis may face imprisonment of one to ten years with $5000 as a fine and community service of 480 hours along with the probation of one year with regular testing at their own expense.
Registering as a Caregiver
A minor patient with an age of 18 to 21 or a person with some disability requires a caregiver. Not every person can qualify for serving as a caregiver.
A caregiver must be of a minimum age of 21 years and be registered with the OMMA. A patient must specify the requirement for having a caregiver while applying.
After that, a caregiver must submit a separate form for serving as a caregiver for a particular patient. The caregiver also requires submitting the essential documents and must be approved by OMMA. There is no fee charged for a caregiver license.
Minor patients licenses for the medical cannabis products purchases will expire 30 days post the patient’s 18th birthday.
To make sure that the patient is constantly licensed to buy and consume medical cannabis products, patients are required to apply for an adult marijuana license as soon as possible post their 18th birthday and endow with the following:
- A new 2-year adult medical recommendation
- A recent photograph was taken within the last six months
- A valid ID proof
- A valid residential proof
- You cannot sell or donate medical cannabis.
- You cannot possess medical cannabis more than the state permitted limits.
- You are not allowed to try Marijuana before you buy it.
- If a person has exceeded the limits, they will require a process to follow in disposing of the surplus marijuana entirely.
- You cannot smoke cannabis in locations where tobacco consumption and smoking are prohibited.
- Credit card purchase of medical Marijuana is not allowed.
- You cannot take medical cannabis across state boundaries.
A person applying for a medical cannabis card in Oklahoma:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be an Oklahoma state resident
- Must obtain a written recommendation obtained by an Oklahoma marijuana doctor
Essential to note!
The state authorities will revert with the approval or denial of the applications within 14 days!
When does the Medical Marijuana card expire?
I lost my medical cannabis card. How do I get a replacement for the same?
What are the possession limits of medical cannabis patients in Oklahoma?
patients, the state laws allow the following limits of acquiring medical cannabis by a registered patient
- 3 ounces of Marijuana on their person
- Six mature plants
- 8 ounces of Marijuana in their residence
- Six seedlings
- 72 ounces of edibles
- 1 ounce of concentrates
What type of medical cannabis licenses are available in Oklahoma?
There are three types of licenses available in Oklahoma. This includes
- Growers license
- Processor license
- Dispensary License
Whom can Oklahoma licensed dispensaries sell to?
Oklahoma licensed dispensaries can sell medical cannabis products to medical patients only with a valid medical marijuana patient license.
The dispensaries can verify a patient or caregiver’s medical marijuana ID card and share the range of marijuana products with them. The dispensaries cannot sell medical Marijuana without a valid ID Card.
Does Oklahoma accept out-of-state medical cannabis cards?
How long does it take to get your medical card in the mail in Oklahoma?
Does Oklahoma endow with a temporary electronic card while sending a permanent one?
Does Oklahoma permit medical cannabis delivery?
How do I know that I am eligible for the Medical Marijuana Program?
What Does Greenpot MD Offer?
At GreenPot MD, we’ve provided quality service to thousands of individuals and their families. We focus on helping nervous patients new to medical marijuana treatment feel comfortable and calm. We believe our compassionate support team and Doctor are a big reason why people continue to come back and refer their friends for years. Apart from the exceptional service we offer.
If you don’t want to search for a doctor or wait in a never-ending line for MMJ recommendations, then GreenPot MD is here. We make this possible. Just fill in our questionnaire and get the benefits of our telemedicine 420 evaluations. It is as easy as making a cup of coffee.
Only GreenPot MD Provides 100% Money Back Guarantee
If not qualified, we offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. No Appointments Required.
Patient Drive in Oklahoma: A Medical Marijuana InitiativeIn This Blog Introduction Patients Drive in Oklahoma Who Can Prescribe Qualifying Medical Conditions Types of Medical Marijuana Licenses Types of Marijuana Products Expect From Patients Drives...
What are Medical Marijuana Laws in Oklahoma? (Updated Laws 2023)In This Blog Introduction Oklahoma Medical Cannabis Laws Possession Limits Cultivation Laws Purchase of Legal Weed Reciprocity Is weed legal in Oklahoma? Qualifying Conditions Age...
Step-by-Step Guide To Obtaining An Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card in 2023In This Blog Introduction Process Documents Required Caregiver Who Can Apply? Qualifying Conditions GreenPot MD’s Takeaway Millions of Americans believe in the benefits of...