Get Your Hawaii Medical Marijuana Card With GreenPot MD
Get started with earning a medical marijuana card in just a few minutes, talk to a licensed Hawaii Medical Marijuana Doctor and receive a medical cannabis card at your doorstep.
Health Qualifying Conditions
How To Get A Hawaii Medical Marijuana Card?
1. Schedule an Appointment Online
Schedule a consultation to seek medical recommendation from a licensed medical healthcare professional via GreenPot MD. Start by accessing the Apply Now button or call us at +1-888-805-0105. We offer assistance throughout the whole process. We love to help you out at any time.
2. Discuss Your Medical Conditions With Our Doctor
One of our certified marijuana doctors will contact you and evaluate your need for medical marijuana. This session is where the Doctor asks a few questions about your health and previous medical record. Although the session time is a maximum of 15 minutes, it entirely depends on your satisfaction.
3. Get Your Hawaii Medical Marijuana Card
If the Doctor finds you eligible for the medical marijuana card, they will write you a recommendation letter. After you receive the letter, you need to register with the state. Submit the recommendation letter given to you by the Doctor and other essential documents. Pay the state application fee and once approved, your Hawaii 329 Cannabis Card will arrive via email.
Benefits of Medical Marijuana Card in Hawaii
Higher Possession Limits
Lower Age Requirements
Higher Potency Limits
Why GreenPot MD Practitioner?
Choosing the right medical marijuana doctor to have a legal Hawaii MMJ Card can be a difficult task. Here we ensure that you have made the best decision for your medical conditions. We are dedicated and endeavor to make the process easy.
Help You With Valuable Knowledge
Our doctors are specialized in marijuana and will be able to guide you on your journey through your use of medicinal marijuana with your easy marijuana evaluation.
Fast and Easy
Cost-efficient Quality Care
No hidden fees.GreenPot MD is committed to providing effective, high-quality, cost-efficient mmj card service in Hawaii. Our doctors are fast, compassionate, knowledgeable, and discreet and registered with the American Medical Association
Medical Marijuana Card
Medical Cannabis ID Card
100% Money Back Guarantee
If not qualified, we offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. No Appointments Required.
Medical Marijuana Legalization in Hawaii
- 2000 – Legislation was passed to approve the medical use of cannabis in Hawaii. It is the first state to legalize medical marijuana through the state legislature rather than a ballot.
- 2000 – Governor Ben Cayetano signed into law Act 228, allowing medical cannabis cardholders to grow their cannabis or appoint a caretaker to do so.
- 2015 – The Medical Marijuana Dispensary Program of Hawaii (MMDP) was created to demand those who qualify for medical marijuana to register before usage.
- 2016 – 8 state-approved dispensaries were opened in the state but the sale did not begin until 2017.
What is a Hawaii Medical Marijuana Card?
Hawaii medical marijuana card or 329 card or Blue card is the only way to legally purchase marijuana for medical purposes in the state. This 329 Registration Card lives as proof of your valid marijuana recommendation to alleviate symptoms or provide relief. Without such a card, one cannot buy medical marijuana even if one produces a recommendation letter from your physician.
The official qualifying debilitating medical conditions as of 2022 are:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including those characteristics of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristics of multiple sclerosis or Crohn’s disease.
To qualify, patients must provide:
- Age Proof – Be 18 years of age or older (minor patients may qualify with the help of a caregiver)
- Medical Proof – Be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition
- Letter from a Physician – Have official written certification from a physician
- Address Proof – Show proof of Hawaii residency such as any state-ID card
Medical Marijuana Laws in Hawaii
Medical Marijuana Possession Laws
- Patients – Possess up to 4 ounces of “usable marijuana” for 15 days. Usable marijuana does not include seeds, stalks, and roots of the plant. Any more than that is subject to inquiry.
- Caregivers – A registered caregiver can also possess up to 4 ounces of usable marijuana on behalf of the patient. This amount can be collected every 15 days at the nearby state-approved dispensary.
- Non-Patients – Possession of 3 grams or less of marijuana is punishable with a $130 fine. Higher the amount of marijuana, severe the law enforcement.
Medical Cannabis Public Consumption Laws
Consuming any form of marijuana in public places is illegal and one can be punished with a criminal offense. Especially places near schools, childcare centers, federal buildings, and public places where consumption is prohibited by the owner.
Medical Cannabis Growing Laws
- Patients – Registered patients are permitted to grow no more than 7 plants immature or mature for medicinal usage. This applies to any registered caregiver, too.
- Non-Patients – Non-registered patients are prohibited from growing any number of marijuana plants. If caught, action might be taken immediately.
- Cultivation of 25 or more but less than 50 marijuana plants is a class C felony punishable by up to 5 years in prison and/or a $10,000 fine.
- Cultivation of 50 or more but less than 100 plants is a class B felony punishable by 10 years in prison and/or a $25,000 fine.
- Cultivation of 100 or more marijuana plants is a class A felony punishable by 20 years in prison and/or a $50,000 fine.
Medical Marijuana Drive under the influence (DUI) Laws
For anybody who possesses marijuana inside a vehicle over the lawful limit, driving under the influence of marijuana, or boarding a public vehicle while under marijuana consumption, it is a criminal offense in Hawaii.
The law does not protect even medical marijuana consumers from operating a vehicle while under medication.
Apply for a Medical Marijuana Card in Hawaii!
1. Schedule an appointment with a certifying physician/APRN.
- Initial applicants need to create/maintain a bonafide patient relationship and have a face-to-face in-person appointment.
- Renewal applicants may inquire with their provider’s office if telehealth appointments are available.
2. Create an online account using a valid email address.
3. Fill out the online application. Please have the following documents ready to upload:
- Valid Driver’s License, State ID issued by a State of the United States, or a Valid Passport.
- Patient/Caregiver/Grow Site Certification Forms as applicable.
4. Pay the application fee with a Credit/Debit Card or Direct withdrawal from a savings or checking account.
- $38.50 for a 1-year registration
- $77.00 for a 2-year registration, if eligible.
5. Submit your online application to your certifying physician/APRN.
6. The physician/APRN certifies your condition and submits your application to DOH for review and approval.
Essential To Note!!
Applications are reviewed in the order received. Incomplete applications will be electronically returned to you for corrections and re-submission via medmj.ehawaii.gov.
Once approved, you may access your Hawaii 329 Medical Cannabis Card within 2 – 4 weeks of processing time.
Registering as a Caregiver
As many states approve a caregiver for minor and differently-abled patients to assist them with medical marijuana, Hawaii also allows such a process. However, one patient can only have 1 or 2 caregivers at a time.
There is registration fees for caregivers and patients must designate a caregiver on their application form if needed.
Reciprocity of Hawaii Medical Marijuana Cards
Hawaii card is recognized only in Hawaii.
But, Hawaii accepts visiting qualifying patients who visit for no more than 120 days per year. Some of the other concerns when you are an out-of-state patient in Hawaii are:
- The application process is completed online by creating an account
- OSPs may apply for no more than two, 60-day terms in a calendar year
- Start date is required for the term to begin
- May apply 60 days before the requested start date
- The application fee is $49.50 and is non-refundable
- Electronic access to the Hawaii 329 Registration card will be provided upon approval via your account.
“Never imagined getting a medical cannabis card would be this simple. I am very happy with the customer service and will recommend them to my friends and family.”
How many days is the Hawaii Medical Card valid?
What is Usable Marijuana in Hawaii?
How long does it take to get my card in Hawaii?
2-4 weeks, usually. The approval is done based on the order of registration. So, if applications are fewer, then you might get your card sooner than it may take.
What forms of Marijuana are eligible for consumption in Hawaii?
- Capsules and Tablets
- Smokable Flower
- Hawaii Delta-8
- Vape Cartridges
- Concentrates (Dabs, Resins, and Extracts)
- Topical Creams and Gels
If my card is lost or damaged is there a fee to replace the card?
Registered patients are required to notify the MCRP of any changes, or report a lost or damaged card within five days. The cost is $16.50 to request a new card.
Is it legal for 329 cardholders to grow marijuana?
What Does Greenpot MD Offer?
Team Greenpot understands the hurdle individuals face during applying for a marijuana card. Some offer complex processes, and some patients are not much open about their mental illness to wtalk about it face to face. Both issues create hurdles on the way to getting medical cannabis cards. But, this might not be the case with Greenpot MD. We tried to make our process as simple as possible so that you can be certified by a licensed healthcare professional. You will get:
Only GreenPot MD Provides 100% Money Back Guarantee
If not qualified, we offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. No Appointments Required.
Missouri's Medical Marijuana Program: Your Guide to Getting a Card After passing medical regulations in 2018, Missouri allowed qualified patients to obtain medical marijuana cards. You can obtain your Missouri medical card online through the state's...
A new Controversy Sparks over Maryland's new Cannabis Policy.The new cannabis licensing law is a hot topic in Maryland, as some individuals do not find it appropriate for their businesses. A broader section of cannabis business professionals has...
Marijuana and Motivation: Can It Boost Your Workout?We all know exercise is good for physical and mental health, whether lifting weights or jogging. Still, most of us struggle to find the motivation to stick with a fitness routine. A recent study on...