Get Your Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card With GreenPot MD
Sign up with GreenPot MD for an easy and professional process. Get in touch with a medical health professional and discuss the need for medical marijuana through a simple video call.
Health Qualifying Conditions
How To Get An Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card?
1. Schedule an Appointment Online
Booking an appointment with GreenPot MD is simple. Click the Apply Now button or just contact us if you have any queries before the appointment. Our customer service is open 24*7. Brief your medical condition to the doctor that will enable your evaluation.
2. Discuss Your Medical Conditions With Our Doctor
On the video call with the doctor, please provide any kind of previous medical diagnosis. To enhance your experience we have curated a list of doctors who are highly qualified in the state of Arkansas. All your questions regarding medical marijuana will be answered in the session.
3. Get Your Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card
After the doctor finds you eligible, you will receive your recommendation via email. This letter is key to the application process with the Arkansas Department of Health. Register with the state as a Patient and after 2 weeks of registration, you will receive your card in the mail. Now you can proceed to claim your medical marijuana in any certified dispensary.
Benefits of Medical Marijuana Card in Arkansas
Higher Possession Limits
Higher Potency Limits
Lower Age Requirements
Why GreenPot MD Practitioner?
Choosing the right medical marijuana doctor to have a legal Arkansas mmj card can be a difficult task. Here we ensure that you have made the best decision for your medical conditions. We are dedicated and endeavor to make the process easy.
Help You With Valuable Knowledge
Fast and Easy
Cost-efficient Quality Care
No hidden fees. GreenPot MD is committed to providing effective, high-quality, cost-efficient mmj card service in Arkansas. Our doctors are fast, compassionate, knowledgeable, and discreet and registered with the American Medical Association
Medical Marijuana Card
Medical Cannabis ID Card
100% Money Back Guarantee
If not qualified, we offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. No Appointments Required.
What is an Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card?
Medical Marijuana Legalization in Arkansas
- 2016 – Arkansas voters approved Issue 6, the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Amendment, to legalize the medical use of cannabis.
- 2019 – Licensed sales did not begin until 2019 when the first dispensary opened in Hot Springs.
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus/ acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe arthritis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Intractable pain which is pain that has not responded to ordinary medications, treatment, or surgical measures for more than six (6) months
- Severe nausea
- Seizures including without limitation those characteristics of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms including without limitation those characteristics of multiple sclerosis
and any other medical condition or its treatment approved by the Department of Health.
To qualify, patients must:
- Age proof – Be 18 years of age or older (minor patients may qualify with parental consent)
- Medical proof – Be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition
- Letter from a physician – Have official written certification from a physician
- Address proof – Show proof of Arkansas residency such as any state-ID card
Medical marijuana is not qualified for the members of the Arkansas National Guard and the United States Military.
Medical Marijuana Laws in Arkansas
Arkansas has decriminalized the use of medicinal marijuana with some exceptions. It is essential to follow the state legislature’s regulations for the possession and consumption of marijuana within the state boundaries.
Medical Marijuana Possession Laws
- Patients – Permitted to acquire up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana every two weeks purchased from a state-authorized dispensary mentioned in the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Act.
- Caregivers – A registered caregiver can also possess up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana for the patient. Caregivers cannot consume the marijuana prescribed for the patient.
- Non-Patients – possession of under four ounces (110 g) of cannabis is a Class A misdemeanour carrying a fine of up to $2,500 and up to one-year imprisonment. For those with two prior convictions, possession of over one ounce (28 g) is a Class D felony punishable by a fine of up to $6,000 and a maximum of six years in prison.
No. Qualifying registered patients and their designated caregivers cannot grow or cultivate medical marijuana. Marijuana-infused products must be purchased through licensed Arkansas marijuana dispensaries.
Apply for a Medical Marijuana Card in Arkansas!
1. A current copy of the front of your Arkansas Driver’s License or State ID issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles. Please make sure it is clear and visible.
2. For new patients
- Click on Apply
- Click on Register as a new user
- Enter a valid email address and create a password. Write down and save your password (you will need it later)
- Check your email for the Confirm Your Account email (you may need to check your trash or spam folder)
- Confirm your account
- Begin your application
- Give your SSN
- Your military status
- Electronic sign (use your finger or mouse and sign in the box)
- State ID (take a picture and upload it)
- Physician Written Certification (take a picture and upload it)
- Finish and pay $50.
Check on the status of your application within 14 days. If approved, print your card. However, a hard copy of the card will be mailed. Remember that the registry ID card application fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Essential To Note!!
The form must be received by the Arkansas Department of Health within 30 days of the physician’s signature. Patient applications may take up to 14 working days to process from the date of application and payment. Incomplete applications or applications with errors will be returned.
Registering as a Caregiver
A designated caregiver (21 years of age or above) is a person who is selected by a qualifying patient as the person authorized, on the qualifying patient’s behalf, to possess, obtain from a certified marijuana dispensary, and assist in the administration of medical marijuana.
If a caregiver is needed, the form must indicate that the patient is physically disabled or under 18; caregivers must apply separately and pay a separate fee.
Restricted reciprocity is available to visiting qualifying patients in Arkansas and an Arkansas mmj card is valid in other US states with reciprocity in compliance with their medicinal marijuana programs.
To qualify, the patient:
- Must not be a resident of Arkansas (or has resided in Arkansas for less than 30 days)
- Must have been diagnosed with a medical condition recognized under the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Act
- Must possess a marijuana registration card or its equivalent that was issued abiding the laws of another state.
The out-of-state registration card has the same effect as an Arkansas card except the visiting qualifying patient may not purchase marijuana in Arkansas.
“Talk about accommodating! The customer service here was so good that I forgot I was talking to some service providers. They made the whole process accessible to get a medical cannabis card.”
How many days is the Arkansas Medical Card and Prescription valid?
However, the letter of recommendation from your physician will expire within 30 days. So, make sure to apply before the due date.
Will Arkansas accept my out-of-state medical marijuana card?
How long does it take to get my card in Arkansas?
What forms of Marijuana are eligible for consumption according to ADH?
How to renew my Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card?
If my card is lost or damaged is there a fee to replace the card?
What Does Greenpot MD Offer?
Team Greenpot understands the hurdle individuals face during applying for a marijuana card. Some offer complex processes, and some patients are not much open about their mental illness to talk about it face to face. Both issues create hurdles on the way to getting medical cannabis cards. But, this might not be the case with Greenpot. We tried to make our process as simple as possible so that you can be certified by a licensed healthcare professional. You will get:
Have doubts at midnight or in the early morning we are always here to help you. Greenpot offers 24*7 customer support. Love to talk? Call us at (888)-281-8758, love to write? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or love to chat? Chat with us through the website. We are available for our people at any time and in any form.
Only GreenPot MD Provides 100% Money Back Guarantee
If not qualified, we offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. No Appointments Required.
Missouri's Medical Marijuana Program: Your Guide to Getting a Card After passing medical regulations in 2018, Missouri allowed qualified patients to obtain medical marijuana cards. You can obtain your Missouri medical card online through the state's...
A new Controversy Sparks over Maryland's new Cannabis Policy.The new cannabis licensing law is a hot topic in Maryland, as some individuals do not find it appropriate for their businesses. A broader section of cannabis business professionals has...
Marijuana and Motivation: Can It Boost Your Workout?We all know exercise is good for physical and mental health, whether lifting weights or jogging. Still, most of us struggle to find the motivation to stick with a fitness routine. A recent study on...